Spring is in the air – well almost! With one week to go until the official start of spring, why not embrace the warmer weather with a shorter hemline and bright lips?
Typically I’d go for pastel colours and floral prints for the first day of spring but this polka dot dress just captured my fancy. Besides, as long as you wear a flower in your hair on spring day, you’re doing it right, right?
Is this black and white polka dot shirt dress not the sweetest thing? I added pops of red the with the shoes, handbag and lipstick, giving it a real retro glam feel. Accessorise with cat eye sunglasses and sparkly studs and, voila, the perfect outfit for Spring Day!
- Catrice Pure Shine Colour– Lip Balm: Kalahari – R79
- Glam Pearl Stud Earrings: Woolworths – R59.95
- Black and White Polka Dot dress: Mr Price – R119.99
- Diamante Cat Eye Sunglasses: Woolworths – R199
- Flower Applique Hair Slides: Woolworths – R39.95
- Red Heart Detail Crossbody bag: Mr Price – R 79.95
- Red Cut-Out-Peeptoe-Sandal: Mr Price – R79.99
What will you be wearing this spring day in celebration of warmer weather? Holding thumbs for a beautiful day!